Some important infos and details about the festival
Here we have a collection of some more important information about the festival. Apart from many pleasant details, unfortunately there are also some restrictions - partially because all in all it's better that way, and partially because we are not in all things completely free to do as we might want to.
- At the festival it is possible to camp (for a small fee of 2 Euro a day, which we use to pay for the toilettes and showers)
- Unfortunately, we have to insist that you do not bring dogs onto the festival grounds or the camp ground.
- During the festival, voluntary helpers can care for your children.
- Every day after the end of the program there will be the opportunity to either take part in sessons or to simply enjoy them.
- At the festival as well as at the nearby inn "Schmankerl" it will be possible to have breakfast on Saturday and Sunday.
- At the sports field of Amaliendorf it is possible to take a shower.
- On the festivalgrounds we have to insist that you do not consume beverage or food you brought with you - of course you can do that on the camp grounds.
- Because the festival takes place in a forest, open fires are not allowed on the festival and the camp grounds.
- On the festival grounds and in the surrounding forest camping is not allowed.